Project management in EGO centers on the serious mission of getting work done on time and within budget while meeting client’s expectations. Effective project management is about dedication, control, understanding the scope of work needed to be contributed. It’s an incredible feeling to complete the project with maximal involvement and output made by the development team.
After we do the prep work, we execute the plan, agree it with client and take control of its step-by-step implementation. We involve client in the work flow, providing awareness and transparency. In this way we build trust long-term relationships and create successful products together. Isn’t it the main taks?
We’ve implemented different approaches for software development over the years. When choosing approach for the new project we always analyze what would be the most beneficial and comfortable for client and development team.
The key features of Agile are:
- its short-termed delivery cycles (sprints),
- agile requirements,
- dynamic team culture
- emphasis on real-time communication
The Agile Manifesto is based on twelve principles:
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—committing optimal amount of work without spending time on unnecessary works —is essential
- Self-organizing teams
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances
Please find a minute to review our presentation, there You’ll find more interesting information about how and why we managing our projects